Monday, February 27, 2012

Frozen Fog

Recently we had the one and only snow for us so far this winter.  It has been a rather warm winter - we wish there had been more snow.  The kids were BUMMED at Christmas when there was not a hint of a flake in the sky.  

Anyway...I digress....like I was saying...we recently had a little snow.  It was very short-lived.  The very next day the temps shot back up into the high 40s/low 50s.  So...that morning there was snow on the ground but the temps were getting warmer.  Fog was the result.  And it was FROZEN.  Now, I have seen prettier frozen fog than this once before.  But it's just not an everyday occurrence around here.  So, fortunately, I thought to grab my camera and ran outside and took a few pics before it all melted away.

....these are my favorites....

again...i just played with my editor until i got them looking a little nicer.  I had the camera set to the automatic "macro" setting for most of these.  






No comments:

Post a Comment